Personal Break
When Judy was in town we used to anticipate the release of the new issue of "that's Shanghai" because we could flip to the Personals section and read some of the ads that the local Chinese would write. Here are some current samples that I thought were fun to read, courtesy of the "that's Shanghai" website:
La Dolce Vita
This is a Chinese lady of integrity, with decent job & good figure...She may not appear like kind of hot gal & sex object, but she's by no means boring/ugly. Instead, she's elegant, caring, sweet, affectionate.. likes music, movie, travelling, Saint-Emilion, the authentic lovely creative pasta, and everything beautiful..You don't have to be her future BF, common friend is also very OK, but no one-nite-stand man pls! Seriously, if you're a decent man,physically & mentally, and willing to practice monogamy, meet up & share the Sweet Life together. Start from.
This special letter only for my Mr.right
Dearest Mr.right, I have been looking for you for 26 spring since my mom brought me to this colourful world.......No matter raining or sunshine I have beeing never ever give up to find you, there is a strong power leading me. Dearest Mr.right, I wanna say to you that i am getting a painful in my heart without you because you are a part of my whole life. even if we havent meet each other i am still strong about you. and i guess you must have a good-looking, smart, mature, Romantic and having a good sense of humour. I wish God could help us to arrang a date on some nice place to start our new life! I will always being here for you! with best wishes and warm regards your angle
This is a little scary, isn't it?
Do u believe fate?
Astrology says that I am to marry a man with different background. And, we are to make friends with different kinds of people. That's why I publish my ad here -- maybe a foreign guy with similar hobbies would be my destinied choice? I love reading -- novels, early childhood education, the Bible and books on the way how Jews made business. I like cultures and like to study the reason behind the culture. And I love travelling to places with beautiful scenery, especially to places where the people there are so kind and nice. The man that I want should be well-educated and self-disciplined. And of course, the sense of humor is necessary cause I also love fun.
Reading books on how the Jews made business? Damn, all kinds of shit going on here in China
La Dolce Vita
This is a Chinese lady of integrity, with decent job & good figure...She may not appear like kind of hot gal & sex object, but she's by no means boring/ugly. Instead, she's elegant, caring, sweet, affectionate.. likes music, movie, travelling, Saint-Emilion, the authentic lovely creative pasta, and everything beautiful..You don't have to be her future BF, common friend is also very OK, but no one-nite-stand man pls! Seriously, if you're a decent man,physically & mentally, and willing to practice monogamy, meet up & share the Sweet Life together. Start from.
This special letter only for my Mr.right
Dearest Mr.right, I have been looking for you for 26 spring since my mom brought me to this colourful world.......No matter raining or sunshine I have beeing never ever give up to find you, there is a strong power leading me. Dearest Mr.right, I wanna say to you that i am getting a painful in my heart without you because you are a part of my whole life. even if we havent meet each other i am still strong about you. and i guess you must have a good-looking, smart, mature, Romantic and having a good sense of humour. I wish God could help us to arrang a date on some nice place to start our new life! I will always being here for you! with best wishes and warm regards your angle
This is a little scary, isn't it?
Do u believe fate?
Astrology says that I am to marry a man with different background. And, we are to make friends with different kinds of people. That's why I publish my ad here -- maybe a foreign guy with similar hobbies would be my destinied choice? I love reading -- novels, early childhood education, the Bible and books on the way how Jews made business. I like cultures and like to study the reason behind the culture. And I love travelling to places with beautiful scenery, especially to places where the people there are so kind and nice. The man that I want should be well-educated and self-disciplined. And of course, the sense of humor is necessary cause I also love fun.
Reading books on how the Jews made business? Damn, all kinds of shit going on here in China


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home